Darron Cummings, Associated Press
INDIANAPOLIS — Elton Brand scored 20 points and Lou Williams added 19 to help the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Pacers 109-106 in overtime Saturday night, stopping Indiana's winning streak at seven games.
Jrue Holiday scored 17 points and Andre Iguodala added 16 for the 76ers, who inched closer to clinching a playoff berth. The 76ers left the game needing just a win or a loss by Milwaukee to clinch a spot.
David West had a season-high 32 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for Indiana. Tyler Hansbrough scored 17 points and Paul George added 16 for the Pacers, who could have locked up the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference with a win. Danny Granger, Indiana's top scorer this season, had four points on 2-for-12 shooting.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19