I would hope that our delegates at the state political conventions would not repeat the debacle of the bullying out of office of Sen. Bob Bennett in the last election. I will forever remember Sen. Mike Lee, with the help of his buddies, as the person that bullied Bennett right out of office so that he, Mike Lee, could have it.
Bennett, as the incumbent, wasn't even allowed to participate in the primary election. What a travesty. Let us hope that this isn't repeated with Sen. Orrin Hatch. I appeal to the caucus delegates to not bully Hatch out of office.
Hatch is at his pinnacle of service to the state of Utah and the nation. If re-elected he can give Utah and the nation the greatest service of his political career. Please delegates, vote for Hatch to be kept in office. We need him, badly.
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- Letter: The Fourth
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Greg Bell: Smartphones, tablets, laptops are...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21