FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Spring practice this year at Arkansas has been one to remember for all the wrong reasons.
The Razorbacks have lost their head coach, been subjected to one piece of the Bobby Petrino scandal after another and have had three arrests in the last month.
Despite the daily soap opera surrounding Petrino's firing on April 10, the players have continued to practice in preparation for what they hope is a championship season in the fall.
The Razorbacks are hoping for a sense of normalcy -- and a record crowd -- at Saturday's annual Red-White game.
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Breaking down the field: A look at the 68...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- BYU's NCAA tournament fate: 'Anything could...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's
- Brad Rock: NCAA can't ignore BYU's tournament...
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 114
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 75
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's 31
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30
- Bubble watch: BYU playing the waiting game 20