FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Spring practice this year at Arkansas has been one to remember for all the wrong reasons.
The Razorbacks have lost their head coach, been subjected to one piece of the Bobby Petrino scandal after another and have had three arrests in the last month.
Despite the daily soap opera surrounding Petrino's firing on April 10, the players have continued to practice in preparation for what they hope is a championship season in the fall.
The Razorbacks are hoping for a sense of normalcy -- and a record crowd -- at Saturday's annual Red-White game.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48