Paul raises $10.4 million in Q1--N.C. Dem chair stepping down next month--Most GOP pros expect Romney loss--Nugent cleared--Lugar mailer hits on taxes
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.Good morning from the Republican National Committee state chairmans meeting, where Mitt Romney and John McCain will rally the establishment this afternoon. The Rules Committee met yesterday afternoon to consider the calendar. My story explains why many party leaders are now happy with the protracted nominating fight: http://politi.co/I8USO4. Ahead of McCain introducing Romney, the Democratic National Committee has posted this 77-second web video to highlight the hardest of the Arizona senators old attacks on Romney: http://bit.ly/JTM27n.
EXCLUSIVE RON PAUL RAISES $10.4 MILLION IN Q1: The Texas congressman will report today that he had $1.8 million cash on hand at the end of the first quarter. In March alone, Paul raised $2.6 million. He has no debt. The $10.4 million haul in the first three months of the year does not count a $1.4 million money bomb on April 15. As Paul continues to campaign, hes pairing many of his town halls with lunch fundraisers.
Click here here for the full story.
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Key developments in the case of slain NYPD...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Sony announces limited release for 'The...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 7
- Obama says North Korea hacked Sony,... 6
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6