Paul raises $10.4 million in Q1--N.C. Dem chair stepping down next month--Most GOP pros expect Romney loss--Nugent cleared--Lugar mailer hits on taxes
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.Good morning from the Republican National Committee state chairmans meeting, where Mitt Romney and John McCain will rally the establishment this afternoon. The Rules Committee met yesterday afternoon to consider the calendar. My story explains why many party leaders are now happy with the protracted nominating fight: http://politi.co/I8USO4. Ahead of McCain introducing Romney, the Democratic National Committee has posted this 77-second web video to highlight the hardest of the Arizona senators old attacks on Romney: http://bit.ly/JTM27n.
EXCLUSIVE RON PAUL RAISES $10.4 MILLION IN Q1: The Texas congressman will report today that he had $1.8 million cash on hand at the end of the first quarter. In March alone, Paul raised $2.6 million. He has no debt. The $10.4 million haul in the first three months of the year does not count a $1.4 million money bomb on April 15. As Paul continues to campaign, hes pairing many of his town halls with lunch fundraisers.
Click here here for the full story.
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 8
- How much America wants to be taxed 7
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5