Paul raises $10.4 million in Q1--N.C. Dem chair stepping down next month--Most GOP pros expect Romney loss--Nugent cleared--Lugar mailer hits on taxes
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.Good morning from the Republican National Committee state chairmans meeting, where Mitt Romney and John McCain will rally the establishment this afternoon. The Rules Committee met yesterday afternoon to consider the calendar. My story explains why many party leaders are now happy with the protracted nominating fight: http://politi.co/I8USO4. Ahead of McCain introducing Romney, the Democratic National Committee has posted this 77-second web video to highlight the hardest of the Arizona senators old attacks on Romney: http://bit.ly/JTM27n.
EXCLUSIVE RON PAUL RAISES $10.4 MILLION IN Q1: The Texas congressman will report today that he had $1.8 million cash on hand at the end of the first quarter. In March alone, Paul raised $2.6 million. He has no debt. The $10.4 million haul in the first three months of the year does not count a $1.4 million money bomb on April 15. As Paul continues to campaign, hes pairing many of his town halls with lunch fundraisers.
Click here here for the full story.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Virus expert sees 'silver lining' in Ebola...
- Oscar Pistorius starts serving 5-year prison...
- The poorest of the poor in many Third World...
- Jodi Arias sentencing retrial opens in Arizona
- Indiana man's confession leads to 7 bodies
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security
- This type of high school can increase your...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8