PHOENIX — Steve Nash hit a crucial driving layup, then made two free throws for the deciding points and the Phoenix Suns bolstered their playoff hopes with an intense 93-90 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday night.
There were 24 lead changes in the Suns' 10th straight win over the Clippers in Phoenix.
Chris Paul scored 17 of his 19 points in the second half of just the third loss in 16 games for the Clippers. Blake Griffin scored 16 points, only two after the first quarter.
Chris Dudley scored 18 points and Channing Frye had 16 for the Suns, who moved into a tie with Utah for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Phoenix's Robin Lopez was ejected from the game for a flagrant foul on Griffin.
- Let's go bowling: Predicting this year's 35...
- Utah Jazz: NBA taking notice of Jazz rookie...
- High school boys basketball: 5 top Utah prep...
- BYU football: Cougars sign JC wide receiver,...
- Commentary: For the Jazz, it's all about 2016-17
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- Utah Utes basketball: Bachynski's back and a...
- BYU, Utah basketball: Fast start lifts... 156
- BYU digs early hole, can't recover in... 42
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com... 41
- Brad Rock: Utah, BYU coaches keep it in... 36
- Utah basketball: Ute sophomore Jordan... 31
- BYU, Utah basketball report card: Utes... 25
- Utah State basketball: Leading scorer... 25
- BYU football: Kyle Van Noy accepts... 25