Jae C. Hong, File, Associated Press
WASHINGTON — A Secret Service supervisor who has been forced out of the agency amid a prostitution scandal joked on his Facebook page that he was "really checking her out" as he protected former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin while working on her security detail during the 2008 campaign.
David Chaney, who was one of two supervisors forced out of the agency this week, made the comment on a photo of Palin that showed him standing the background posted on his Facebook page in January 2009.
Details of the photo comments were first reported by The Washington Post. Speaking to Fox News, Palin said the scandal is "a symptom of government run amok."
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 8
- How much America wants to be taxed 7
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5