Even the president is afraid to run on his own record, so he uses distraction as the surrogate for his "obaminable" record. Standing with the Occupy Wall Street crowd, he assails the wealthy for not paying enough taxes, completely ignoring the fact that this country has a spending problem; too much government, too many useless agencies and programs, too many highly paid government employees.
There is no revenue problem. Pity this country if we are suckered into four more years of this insanity.
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 79
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 43
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 17
- My view: Biggest reason for physician... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16