Even the president is afraid to run on his own record, so he uses distraction as the surrogate for his "obaminable" record. Standing with the Occupy Wall Street crowd, he assails the wealthy for not paying enough taxes, completely ignoring the fact that this country has a spending problem; too much government, too many useless agencies and programs, too many highly paid government employees.
There is no revenue problem. Pity this country if we are suckered into four more years of this insanity.
Frank C. Overfelt
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30