Even the president is afraid to run on his own record, so he uses distraction as the surrogate for his "obaminable" record. Standing with the Occupy Wall Street crowd, he assails the wealthy for not paying enough taxes, completely ignoring the fact that this country has a spending problem; too much government, too many useless agencies and programs, too many highly paid government employees.
There is no revenue problem. Pity this country if we are suckered into four more years of this insanity.
Frank C. Overfelt
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28