Even the president is afraid to run on his own record, so he uses distraction as the surrogate for his "obaminable" record. Standing with the Occupy Wall Street crowd, he assails the wealthy for not paying enough taxes, completely ignoring the fact that this country has a spending problem; too much government, too many useless agencies and programs, too many highly paid government employees.
There is no revenue problem. Pity this country if we are suckered into four more years of this insanity.
Frank C. Overfelt
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 64
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- My view: What message does Melania's... 35
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30