The NBA season is winding down, and the Jazz are in the thick of the playoff race in the Western Conference. Join our Jazz beat writer Jody Genessy on Friday at 2 p.m. for a live question-and-answer session about the Jazz's postseason chances, the team's progress this season, and anything else Jazz-related that's on your mind.
Check out this tidbit from Genessy's Jazzland blog:
Tanking (see: Golden States mantra) has become a hot topic as this irregular season heads down the home stretch.
Shaquille ONeal even admitted that the Los Angeles Lakers participated in a version of it to avoid early playoff match-ups with the Utah Jazz.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14