Utah Jazz notebook: NBA dishes out $25,000 fine to Delonte West for 'physical taunt'
COMING BACK?: Jazz veterans Raja Bell and Josh Howard continue to work in hopes of returning to the team this season or postseason after experiencing knee issues.
Coach Tyrone Corbin would welcome their return because of their combined 20 seasons of NBA experience.
"(Those) guys have been around the league for a while," Corbin said. "They've both been in the playoffs before. It would be two more assets for us to be able to use."
Corbin isn't sure if that will happen, though, and he will wait to see if it does before deciding whether the former starters will come off the bench or start. Neither player has participated in contact drills or play yet.
The team has not given a timetable for their return nor given updates on the health status of C.J. Miles (calf) and Earl Watson (knee surgery).
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- Real Salt Lake: Coach Jason Kreis officially...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 78
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 67
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 46
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27