Rangers at Red Sox, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Padres at Rockies, ROOT, 11 p.m. (delay)
LPGA Lotte Championship, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Magic at Celtics, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Jazz at Trail Blazers, ROOT, 8 p.m.
Lakers at Warriors, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Penguins at Flyers, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Rangers at Senators, CNBC, 5:30 p.m.
Canucks at Kings, NBCSP, 8 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Barcelona, FX, 12:30 p.m.
Monterrey vs. Santos Laguna, FSC, 8 p.m.
South Florida at Louisville, ESPNU, 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
51s at Bees, AM-1230, 6:30 p.m.
Jazz at Trail Blazers, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 8 p.m.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- Things won't get any easier for disappointed...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead, game to...
- Mike Sorensen: 5 reasons to be excited (or...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 280
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 87
- Things won't get any easier for... 64
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 50
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 37
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Utah football pre-game day roundup:... 19