Rangers at Red Sox, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Padres at Rockies, ROOT, 11 p.m. (delay)
LPGA Lotte Championship, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Magic at Celtics, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Jazz at Trail Blazers, ROOT, 8 p.m.
Lakers at Warriors, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Penguins at Flyers, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Rangers at Senators, CNBC, 5:30 p.m.
Canucks at Kings, NBCSP, 8 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Barcelona, FX, 12:30 p.m.
Monterrey vs. Santos Laguna, FSC, 8 p.m.
South Florida at Louisville, ESPNU, 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
51s at Bees, AM-1230, 6:30 p.m.
Jazz at Trail Blazers, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 8 p.m.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20