ORLANDO, Fla. — Ryan Anderson had 26 points and 16 rebounds, J.J. Redick scored 18 points and the Orlando Magic held off the Philadelphia 76ers 113-100 on Monday night.
The Magic won their second straight game and played their fifth consecutive without Dwight Howard, who is out indefinitely with a herniated disc in his back. He has missed seven games overall with the injury.
Orlando improved to 3-4 without the All-Star center this season.
Jrue Holiday led Philadelphia with 18 points and Andre Iguodala, Thaddeus Young and Lou Williams each finished with 15.
Both teams shot above 50 percent, but the Magic were aided by a 46-30 rebounding advantage.
The Sixers dropped their second straight game. They continue their second back-to-back-to-back stretch of the season Tuesday against Indiana.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20