ORLANDO, Fla. — Ryan Anderson had 26 points and 16 rebounds, J.J. Redick scored 18 points and the Orlando Magic held off the Philadelphia 76ers 113-100 on Monday night.
The Magic won their second straight game and played their fifth consecutive without Dwight Howard, who is out indefinitely with a herniated disc in his back. He has missed seven games overall with the injury.
Orlando improved to 3-4 without the All-Star center this season.
Jrue Holiday led Philadelphia with 18 points and Andre Iguodala, Thaddeus Young and Lou Williams each finished with 15.
Both teams shot above 50 percent, but the Magic were aided by a 46-30 rebounding advantage.
The Sixers dropped their second straight game. They continue their second back-to-back-to-back stretch of the season Tuesday against Indiana.
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 48
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42