Ed Andrieski, Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Peyton Manning says he's pleased with the first day of offseason workouts with his new teammates on the Denver Broncos.
The four-time MVP, who signed with the Broncos after he was cut by the Colts, said he was glad to throw the ball around at team headquarters rather than sneaking around to Denver-area high school fields to play catch with receiver Eric Decker and good friend Brandon Stokley as they've done for the last month.
Manning declined to talk about his health or the progress he's made as he works to regain his arm strength following a series of neck operations that sidelined him for all of last season and led to his departure from Indianapolis.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 50
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 17