Ed Andrieski, Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Peyton Manning says he's pleased with the first day of offseason workouts with his new teammates on the Denver Broncos.
The four-time MVP, who signed with the Broncos after he was cut by the Colts, said he was glad to throw the ball around at team headquarters rather than sneaking around to Denver-area high school fields to play catch with receiver Eric Decker and good friend Brandon Stokley as they've done for the last month.
Manning declined to talk about his health or the progress he's made as he works to regain his arm strength following a series of neck operations that sidelined him for all of last season and led to his departure from Indianapolis.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32