Ed Andrieski, Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Peyton Manning says he's pleased with the first day of offseason workouts with his new teammates on the Denver Broncos.
The four-time MVP, who signed with the Broncos after he was cut by the Colts, said he was glad to throw the ball around at team headquarters rather than sneaking around to Denver-area high school fields to play catch with receiver Eric Decker and good friend Brandon Stokley as they've done for the last month.
Manning declined to talk about his health or the progress he's made as he works to regain his arm strength following a series of neck operations that sidelined him for all of last season and led to his departure from Indianapolis.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 47
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26