Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Wedding bells will soon be ringing for Utah offensive coordinator Brian Johnson. The 25-year-old will wed longtime girlfriend Ashley Chapman on July 7.
"I'm excited about it. It'll be fun," Johnson said. "I'm really, really looking forward to it."
Johnson and Chapman met while attending school at Utah.
"She's been huge throughout just keeping me humble and keeping me focused the last six years," Johnson said. "I really don't know where I would be without her. She's an absolutely great woman and I'm really excited to start a new chapter in my life."
Although Johnson is from the Houston area, the wedding will take place in Utah.
"She has a bunch of her family here and we'll bring the whole Texas crew up," Johnson said. "It'll be a nice little shin-dig."
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 125
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 70
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 60
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 49
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 44