Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Wedding bells will soon be ringing for Utah offensive coordinator Brian Johnson. The 25-year-old will wed longtime girlfriend Ashley Chapman on July 7.
"I'm excited about it. It'll be fun," Johnson said. "I'm really, really looking forward to it."
Johnson and Chapman met while attending school at Utah.
"She's been huge throughout just keeping me humble and keeping me focused the last six years," Johnson said. "I really don't know where I would be without her. She's an absolutely great woman and I'm really excited to start a new chapter in my life."
Although Johnson is from the Houston area, the wedding will take place in Utah.
"She has a bunch of her family here and we'll bring the whole Texas crew up," Johnson said. "It'll be a nice little shin-dig."
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 91
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 76
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 50
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 36