*Larry A. Ellertson (inc.) 55%
*Lome W. Grierson 45%
John D. Morris, eliminated
Larry B. Hunter, eliminated
**Deidre Henderson 74%
Glen W. Roberts 26%
**John L. Valentine (inc.) 65%
Craig A. Frank 35%
House of Representatives
*Jake Anderegg 59%
*Seth Moore 41%
David Sindt, eliminated
Sean Hullinger, eliminated
*Sarah Nitta 58%
*Mike Kennedy 42%
Larry Hilton, eliminated
Nancy Herbert Sechrest, eliminated
Ross Ford, eliminated
*Keven J. Stratton 57%
*Taz Murray 42%
Steve White, eliminated
Taylor Oldroyd, eliminated
Dani Hartvigsen, eliminated
*Christy Kane 58%
*Kay J Christofferson 42%
**John Glen Stevens 57%
Brian M. Greene 49%
Deanne Taylor, eliminated 1st round
*Bradley Daw (inc.) 50.2%
*Dana Layton 49.8%
Jacob A.J. Siebach, eliminated
**Mike McKell 68%
Kyle Roberts 32%
Carolina Herrin, eliminated 1st round
Robert A. Milton, eliminated 1st round
**Marc Roberts 64%
Jim Griffin 36%
Keith Mitchell, eliminated 1st round
John C. Ryan, eliminated 1st round
Richard Behling, eliminated 1st round
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Vernal oilfield company seeks help finding...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 78
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12