*Larry A. Ellertson (inc.) 55%
*Lome W. Grierson 45%
John D. Morris, eliminated
Larry B. Hunter, eliminated
**Deidre Henderson 74%
Glen W. Roberts 26%
**John L. Valentine (inc.) 65%
Craig A. Frank 35%
House of Representatives
*Jake Anderegg 59%
*Seth Moore 41%
David Sindt, eliminated
Sean Hullinger, eliminated
*Sarah Nitta 58%
*Mike Kennedy 42%
Larry Hilton, eliminated
Nancy Herbert Sechrest, eliminated
Ross Ford, eliminated
*Keven J. Stratton 57%
*Taz Murray 42%
Steve White, eliminated
Taylor Oldroyd, eliminated
Dani Hartvigsen, eliminated
*Christy Kane 58%
*Kay J Christofferson 42%
**John Glen Stevens 57%
Brian M. Greene 49%
Deanne Taylor, eliminated 1st round
*Bradley Daw (inc.) 50.2%
*Dana Layton 49.8%
Jacob A.J. Siebach, eliminated
**Mike McKell 68%
Kyle Roberts 32%
Carolina Herrin, eliminated 1st round
Robert A. Milton, eliminated 1st round
**Marc Roberts 64%
Jim Griffin 36%
Keith Mitchell, eliminated 1st round
John C. Ryan, eliminated 1st round
Richard Behling, eliminated 1st round
- Lawmakers to rehash Utah's stillbirth law due...
- Video: Man uses 'random acts of pasta' to...
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Utah family's adoption of Ethiopian girl...
- Advent: A time of fasting, preparation for...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- University Hospital opens hotel for patients,...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Prayers, protests raised in Utah as... 37
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 34
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 28
- GOP plans to sue over Count My Vote... 28
- Utah lawmakers contemplate law... 26
- Proposed tax increase a 'bold move' for... 26