*Larry A. Ellertson (inc.) 55%
*Lome W. Grierson 45%
John D. Morris, eliminated
Larry B. Hunter, eliminated
**Deidre Henderson 74%
Glen W. Roberts 26%
**John L. Valentine (inc.) 65%
Craig A. Frank 35%
House of Representatives
*Jake Anderegg 59%
*Seth Moore 41%
David Sindt, eliminated
Sean Hullinger, eliminated
*Sarah Nitta 58%
*Mike Kennedy 42%
Larry Hilton, eliminated
Nancy Herbert Sechrest, eliminated
Ross Ford, eliminated
*Keven J. Stratton 57%
*Taz Murray 42%
Steve White, eliminated
Taylor Oldroyd, eliminated
Dani Hartvigsen, eliminated
*Christy Kane 58%
*Kay J Christofferson 42%
**John Glen Stevens 57%
Brian M. Greene 49%
Deanne Taylor, eliminated 1st round
*Bradley Daw (inc.) 50.2%
*Dana Layton 49.8%
Jacob A.J. Siebach, eliminated
**Mike McKell 68%
Kyle Roberts 32%
Carolina Herrin, eliminated 1st round
Robert A. Milton, eliminated 1st round
**Marc Roberts 64%
Jim Griffin 36%
Keith Mitchell, eliminated 1st round
John C. Ryan, eliminated 1st round
Richard Behling, eliminated 1st round
- Sen. Mike Lee 'flattered' but not interested...
- Senator makes good on wager from BYU-Nebraska...
- Poll shows Becker, Biskupski locked in tight...
- Gov. Herbert: Medicaid expansion efforts...
- Woman shot in Millcreek attack moved to...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- American Fork band returns to Idaho...
- Biskupski makes first TV ad buy, but are the...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 73
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 41
- Utah's plan for Medicaid expansion is... 29
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own... 17
- Gov. Herbert: Medicaid expansion... 16
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't... 15
- Sen. Mike Lee 'flattered' but not... 15
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor... 14