*Larry A. Ellertson (inc.) 55%
*Lome W. Grierson 45%
John D. Morris, eliminated
Larry B. Hunter, eliminated
**Deidre Henderson 74%
Glen W. Roberts 26%
**John L. Valentine (inc.) 65%
Craig A. Frank 35%
House of Representatives
*Jake Anderegg 59%
*Seth Moore 41%
David Sindt, eliminated
Sean Hullinger, eliminated
*Sarah Nitta 58%
*Mike Kennedy 42%
Larry Hilton, eliminated
Nancy Herbert Sechrest, eliminated
Ross Ford, eliminated
*Keven J. Stratton 57%
*Taz Murray 42%
Steve White, eliminated
Taylor Oldroyd, eliminated
Dani Hartvigsen, eliminated
*Christy Kane 58%
*Kay J Christofferson 42%
**John Glen Stevens 57%
Brian M. Greene 49%
Deanne Taylor, eliminated 1st round
*Bradley Daw (inc.) 50.2%
*Dana Layton 49.8%
Jacob A.J. Siebach, eliminated
**Mike McKell 68%
Kyle Roberts 32%
Carolina Herrin, eliminated 1st round
Robert A. Milton, eliminated 1st round
**Marc Roberts 64%
Jim Griffin 36%
Keith Mitchell, eliminated 1st round
John C. Ryan, eliminated 1st round
Richard Behling, eliminated 1st round
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- World War II veterans grateful for...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 39
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 38
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 27
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20