*Larry A. Ellertson (inc.) 55%
*Lome W. Grierson 45%
John D. Morris, eliminated
Larry B. Hunter, eliminated
**Deidre Henderson 74%
Glen W. Roberts 26%
**John L. Valentine (inc.) 65%
Craig A. Frank 35%
House of Representatives
*Jake Anderegg 59%
*Seth Moore 41%
David Sindt, eliminated
Sean Hullinger, eliminated
*Sarah Nitta 58%
*Mike Kennedy 42%
Larry Hilton, eliminated
Nancy Herbert Sechrest, eliminated
Ross Ford, eliminated
*Keven J. Stratton 57%
*Taz Murray 42%
Steve White, eliminated
Taylor Oldroyd, eliminated
Dani Hartvigsen, eliminated
*Christy Kane 58%
*Kay J Christofferson 42%
**John Glen Stevens 57%
Brian M. Greene 49%
Deanne Taylor, eliminated 1st round
*Bradley Daw (inc.) 50.2%
*Dana Layton 49.8%
Jacob A.J. Siebach, eliminated
**Mike McKell 68%
Kyle Roberts 32%
Carolina Herrin, eliminated 1st round
Robert A. Milton, eliminated 1st round
**Marc Roberts 64%
Jim Griffin 36%
Keith Mitchell, eliminated 1st round
John C. Ryan, eliminated 1st round
Richard Behling, eliminated 1st round
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Unmasked: How the dynamic duo behind Salt...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- 'Life-changing' program for families battles...
- Failed resort embittered friends, Marc Jenson...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 200
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 62
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 25
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah residents rank air pollution as... 21
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 19