Casey R Fitts, to general election
Steve Anderson, eliminated
**Dana Dickson, to general election
Brady L. Curtis, eliminated
**Grace Sperry, to general election
Lee Howard, eliminated
**Dan McCay, to general election
Jason Bible, eliminated
**Jim Bird (inc.), to general election
John M. Scott, eliminated
**Earl Tanner, to general election
Peggy Jo Kennett, eliminated
Ben Watson, eliminated
**Wyatt J. Christensen, to general
Lee Anne Walker, eliminated
N. William Clayton, eliminated
**Rich Cunningham 68%
Merlynn T. Newbold (inc.) 31%
Steven Roberts, eliminated
**John Knotwell 73%
Joseph Ross 12%
Michelle Facer Baguley 10%
Jewel Skousen 5%
SALT LAKE COUNTY
**Ben McAdams 61.5%
Ross I. Romero 38.5%
District 4 1st round/2nd round
**Sam F. Granato 44.6% 60.5%
Deb Henry 20.6% 39.5%
Paul C. Nielson 19.2%
Jeff Hatch 15.7%
*Ty McCartney 50.4%
*Josie Valdez 49.6%
R Scott Baker, eliminated
House of Representatives
Richard N. Goldberger 4.9%
**Angela Romero 71.8%
Brian Doughty (inc.) 28.2%
*Liz Muniz 53.6%
*Neal B Hendrickson (inc.) 46.4%
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School District...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage...
- Veterans Day 'mystery soldier' not anonymous...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 63
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 32
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 20
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah... 20
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor... 17