Casey R Fitts, to general election
Steve Anderson, eliminated
**Dana Dickson, to general election
Brady L. Curtis, eliminated
**Grace Sperry, to general election
Lee Howard, eliminated
**Dan McCay, to general election
Jason Bible, eliminated
**Jim Bird (inc.), to general election
John M. Scott, eliminated
**Earl Tanner, to general election
Peggy Jo Kennett, eliminated
Ben Watson, eliminated
**Wyatt J. Christensen, to general
Lee Anne Walker, eliminated
N. William Clayton, eliminated
**Rich Cunningham 68%
Merlynn T. Newbold (inc.) 31%
Steven Roberts, eliminated
**John Knotwell 73%
Joseph Ross 12%
Michelle Facer Baguley 10%
Jewel Skousen 5%
SALT LAKE COUNTY
**Ben McAdams 61.5%
Ross I. Romero 38.5%
District 4 1st round/2nd round
**Sam F. Granato 44.6% 60.5%
Deb Henry 20.6% 39.5%
Paul C. Nielson 19.2%
Jeff Hatch 15.7%
*Ty McCartney 50.4%
*Josie Valdez 49.6%
R Scott Baker, eliminated
House of Representatives
Richard N. Goldberger 4.9%
**Angela Romero 71.8%
Brian Doughty (inc.) 28.2%
*Liz Muniz 53.6%
*Neal B Hendrickson (inc.) 46.4%
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Provo man killed brother-in-law in...
- Looming chocolate drought may leave some...
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Woman thanks rescuer who pushed her away from...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must solve...
- Romney, Lee take to the airwaves to... 63
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 56
- Sen. Mike Lee: Congress needs to remind... 55
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 53
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 44
- Woman wears colander for driver's... 35
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34