Casey R Fitts, to general election
Steve Anderson, eliminated
**Dana Dickson, to general election
Brady L. Curtis, eliminated
**Grace Sperry, to general election
Lee Howard, eliminated
**Dan McCay, to general election
Jason Bible, eliminated
**Jim Bird (inc.), to general election
John M. Scott, eliminated
**Earl Tanner, to general election
Peggy Jo Kennett, eliminated
Ben Watson, eliminated
**Wyatt J. Christensen, to general
Lee Anne Walker, eliminated
N. William Clayton, eliminated
**Rich Cunningham 68%
Merlynn T. Newbold (inc.) 31%
Steven Roberts, eliminated
**John Knotwell 73%
Joseph Ross 12%
Michelle Facer Baguley 10%
Jewel Skousen 5%
SALT LAKE COUNTY
**Ben McAdams 61.5%
Ross I. Romero 38.5%
District 4 1st round/2nd round
**Sam F. Granato 44.6% 60.5%
Deb Henry 20.6% 39.5%
Paul C. Nielson 19.2%
Jeff Hatch 15.7%
*Ty McCartney 50.4%
*Josie Valdez 49.6%
R Scott Baker, eliminated
House of Representatives
Richard N. Goldberger 4.9%
**Angela Romero 71.8%
Brian Doughty (inc.) 28.2%
*Liz Muniz 53.6%
*Neal B Hendrickson (inc.) 46.4%
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he...
- 107 years of Grace: Cedar City resident still...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Families of 3 missing persons ask for...
- Police identify body found on Ben Lomond...
- Man steals woman's boarding pass, checks into...
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds, high...
- 200 gather at Utah Capitol in support... 47
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 32
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 30
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 21
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds,... 16
- Man fighting for custody of daughter... 15
- Utah GOP, state appear headed to court... 12
- A new approach: What the poor can teach... 8