Casey R Fitts, to general election
Steve Anderson, eliminated
**Dana Dickson, to general election
Brady L. Curtis, eliminated
**Grace Sperry, to general election
Lee Howard, eliminated
**Dan McCay, to general election
Jason Bible, eliminated
**Jim Bird (inc.), to general election
John M. Scott, eliminated
**Earl Tanner, to general election
Peggy Jo Kennett, eliminated
Ben Watson, eliminated
**Wyatt J. Christensen, to general
Lee Anne Walker, eliminated
N. William Clayton, eliminated
**Rich Cunningham 68%
Merlynn T. Newbold (inc.) 31%
Steven Roberts, eliminated
**John Knotwell 73%
Joseph Ross 12%
Michelle Facer Baguley 10%
Jewel Skousen 5%
SALT LAKE COUNTY
**Ben McAdams 61.5%
Ross I. Romero 38.5%
District 4 1st round/2nd round
**Sam F. Granato 44.6% 60.5%
Deb Henry 20.6% 39.5%
Paul C. Nielson 19.2%
Jeff Hatch 15.7%
*Ty McCartney 50.4%
*Josie Valdez 49.6%
R Scott Baker, eliminated
House of Representatives
Richard N. Goldberger 4.9%
**Angela Romero 71.8%
Brian Doughty (inc.) 28.2%
*Liz Muniz 53.6%
*Neal B Hendrickson (inc.) 46.4%
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 144
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 36
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 30
- Salt Lake protesters take their message... 18
- Gov. Herbert tours state prison to... 16
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 15
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 11