Casey R Fitts, to general election
Steve Anderson, eliminated
**Dana Dickson, to general election
Brady L. Curtis, eliminated
**Grace Sperry, to general election
Lee Howard, eliminated
**Dan McCay, to general election
Jason Bible, eliminated
**Jim Bird (inc.), to general election
John M. Scott, eliminated
**Earl Tanner, to general election
Peggy Jo Kennett, eliminated
Ben Watson, eliminated
**Wyatt J. Christensen, to general
Lee Anne Walker, eliminated
N. William Clayton, eliminated
**Rich Cunningham 68%
Merlynn T. Newbold (inc.) 31%
Steven Roberts, eliminated
**John Knotwell 73%
Joseph Ross 12%
Michelle Facer Baguley 10%
Jewel Skousen 5%
SALT LAKE COUNTY
**Ben McAdams 61.5%
Ross I. Romero 38.5%
District 4 1st round/2nd round
**Sam F. Granato 44.6% 60.5%
Deb Henry 20.6% 39.5%
Paul C. Nielson 19.2%
Jeff Hatch 15.7%
*Ty McCartney 50.4%
*Josie Valdez 49.6%
R Scott Baker, eliminated
House of Representatives
Richard N. Goldberger 4.9%
**Angela Romero 71.8%
Brian Doughty (inc.) 28.2%
*Liz Muniz 53.6%
*Neal B Hendrickson (inc.) 46.4%
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Fatal Draper house fire was intentionally...
- Mitt Romney talks pioneers, family tradition...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows 'deep...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9