Alabama at LSU, ESPN2, 11 a.m.
Rays at Red Sox, TBS, 11:30 a.m.
VMI at Coastal Carolina, ESPNU, noon
Diamondbacks at Rockies, ROOT, 1 p.m.
New Mexico at San Diego St., mtn., 2 p.m.
CS Fullerton at UC Irvine, ESPNU, 3 p.m.
Angels at Yankees, ESPN, 6 p.m.
PBA Tournament of Champions, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Malaysian Open, GOLF, 7 a.m.
The Heritage, GOLF, 11 a.m. (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Encompass Insurance Pro-Am, GOLF, 5 p.m.
Good Sam Roadside Assistance 200, SPEED, 11 a.m.
Chinese Grand Prix, SPEED, 1:30 p.m.
Toyota GP of Long Beach, NBCSP, 1:30 p.m.
Four-Wide Nationals, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Heat at Knicks, ABC, 11 a.m.
Mavericks at Lakers, ABC, 1:30 p.m.
Grizzlies at Hornets, NBATV, 5 p.m.
Conference quarterfinals, NBC, 10 a.m., 1 p.m. (NBCSP, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.)
Cesena vs. Juventus, FSC, 7 a.m.
Manchester United vs. Aston Villa, FSC, 9 a.m.
Tottenham vs. Chelsea, FSC, 11 a.m.
Roma vs. Fiorentina, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
LSU at Tennessee, ESPN, 2 p.m.
Padres at Bees, AM-1230, 1 p.m.
Mavericks at Lakers, AM-700, 1:30 p.m.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37