Mark Humphrey, Associated Press
DETROIT — The Detroit Red Wings have tied their first-round series with the Nashville Predators.
Now, Detroit hopes playing at Joe Louis Arena is as much of an advantage as it has been lately.
The Red Wings won an NHL-high 31 home games during the regular season, including a league-record 23 straight.
Detroit will host Nashville on Saturday for Game 3 and Tuesday night for Game 4.
The Red Wings beat Nashville 3-2 Friday night after losing 3-2 in the series opener.
Detroit's Todd Bertuzzi settled a score by fighting Nashville's Shea Weber early in Game 2 and then the Red Wings went on to even the series. Weber was fined $2,500 for smashing Henrik Zetterberg's head into the glass at the end of Game 1 on Wednesday night.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20