Mark Humphrey, Associated Press
DETROIT — The Detroit Red Wings have tied their first-round series with the Nashville Predators.
Now, Detroit hopes playing at Joe Louis Arena is as much of an advantage as it has been lately.
The Red Wings won an NHL-high 31 home games during the regular season, including a league-record 23 straight.
Detroit will host Nashville on Saturday for Game 3 and Tuesday night for Game 4.
The Red Wings beat Nashville 3-2 Friday night after losing 3-2 in the series opener.
Detroit's Todd Bertuzzi settled a score by fighting Nashville's Shea Weber early in Game 2 and then the Red Wings went on to even the series. Weber was fined $2,500 for smashing Henrik Zetterberg's head into the glass at the end of Game 1 on Wednesday night.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28