Richard Drew, Associated Press
I am a longtime viewer of Lawrence O'Donnell and was appalled at the Rush Limbaugh-like attack on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His unbridled bigotry was not factual and showed ignorance of the fastest growing church in the world.
O'Donnell trod on cherished beliefs of millions of Mormons across the globe. A strong apology from MSNBC and O'Donnell may not be enough to assuage the troubled feelings of viewers. It would take his removal to restore respect and viewership to MSNBC.
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- Turning back the tide of sexual promiscuity...
- Charles Krauthammer: The world according to...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Convention...
- Letter: Medical marijuana
- Letter: Wolves in Yellowstone
- Ralph Becker: Why 'process' matters in...
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- Letter: Constitutional republic 30
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 24
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 21
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is... 19