Richard Drew, Associated Press
I am a longtime viewer of Lawrence O'Donnell and was appalled at the Rush Limbaugh-like attack on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His unbridled bigotry was not factual and showed ignorance of the fastest growing church in the world.
O'Donnell trod on cherished beliefs of millions of Mormons across the globe. A strong apology from MSNBC and O'Donnell may not be enough to assuage the troubled feelings of viewers. It would take his removal to restore respect and viewership to MSNBC.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 29
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23