Richard Drew, Associated Press
I am a longtime viewer of Lawrence O'Donnell and was appalled at the Rush Limbaugh-like attack on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His unbridled bigotry was not factual and showed ignorance of the fastest growing church in the world.
O'Donnell trod on cherished beliefs of millions of Mormons across the globe. A strong apology from MSNBC and O'Donnell may not be enough to assuage the troubled feelings of viewers. It would take his removal to restore respect and viewership to MSNBC.
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Letter: Criminalizing marijuana
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 34
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28