Richard Drew, Associated Press
I am a longtime viewer of Lawrence O'Donnell and was appalled at the Rush Limbaugh-like attack on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His unbridled bigotry was not factual and showed ignorance of the fastest growing church in the world.
O'Donnell trod on cherished beliefs of millions of Mormons across the globe. A strong apology from MSNBC and O'Donnell may not be enough to assuage the troubled feelings of viewers. It would take his removal to restore respect and viewership to MSNBC.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15