Richard Drew, Associated Press
I am a longtime viewer of Lawrence O'Donnell and was appalled at the Rush Limbaugh-like attack on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His unbridled bigotry was not factual and showed ignorance of the fastest growing church in the world.
O'Donnell trod on cherished beliefs of millions of Mormons across the globe. A strong apology from MSNBC and O'Donnell may not be enough to assuage the troubled feelings of viewers. It would take his removal to restore respect and viewership to MSNBC.
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 109
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 35
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30