'Octomom' Nadya Suleman calls government aid humiliating
Suleman has turned down at least one million-dollar offer to do pornography.
"Give me $100 billion and I still wouldn't do it," she said. "Everything a parent chooses to do in their life, will forever haunt their kids ... so I have to be very, very cognizant of all my choices and the repercussions of my choices, this goes back full circle to the choice I made to have even one more after six."
She also said she will never exploit her children for money.
"I'm so against it," she said. "It is abusive."
Suleman said she has been stricter with her younger children, employing a tough-love model of parenting. She acknowledges that the older kids are fussier and demanding because she was too permissive
The octuplets share a bedroom, Suleman said, but by morning, she might wake up with up to five of the toddlers in her bed.
With guidance from her manager, Gina Rodriguez, Suleman has more photo shoots lined up and says she is "open-minded" to starring in more reality shows.
"I'm struggling, but there are lots of opportunities starting to come," she said.
She started writing a book, but the demands of raising her children have forced her to shelve the project for now, she said.
"There are so many layers to my life and (the book) will explain so much," she said.
Suleman said her ultimate goal is to put at least seven of her children through medical school.
She still holds on to dreams of perhaps opening up family-friendly gyms or designing a line of children's clothing.
"That is where you give back," she said. "That is when I can stop all these embarrassing photo shoots."
"I never wanted this ... to be in the public eye."
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle to...
- US home sales growth driven mostly by Midwest
- Pentagon: US airstrike targets Taliban leader...
- Top US commander makes secret visit to Syria
- Smoke, cockpit woes signal chaotic finale for...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- 2 Indian climbers missing on Mount Everest...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 45
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies... 38
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 36
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 24
- Q&A: Is the 'math myth' holding back... 19
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 19