Amy Sancetta, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — After several years as a couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged.
Pitt's manager confirmed the news to The Associated Press in an email Friday.
Cynthia Pett-Dante said that there isn't a wedding date "at this time." She also said that the engagement "is a promise for the future."
Pitt and Jolie have three adopted children and three biological children.
Pett-Dante also said that "their kids are very happy."
- Health care system can make dying difficult...
- An 'unlikely father of five': Comedian Jim...
- Clean Cut: '20 things we should say more often'
- Eagle Mountain residents told not to use city...
- Disney's 'Frozen' bridges generation gap for...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- Growing up in a big family may boost the...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 6
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Walkable communities can help old and... 2
- Body Worlds exhibit debuts this weekend... 2
- The challenge of using media to tell... 2