Amy Sancetta, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — After several years as a couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged.
Pitt's manager confirmed the news to The Associated Press in an email Friday.
Cynthia Pett-Dante said that there isn't a wedding date "at this time." She also said that the engagement "is a promise for the future."
Pitt and Jolie have three adopted children and three biological children.
Pett-Dante also said that "their kids are very happy."
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Families make videos to reassure patients...
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- The problems grandparents face when... 6
- Influx of Christian programming at... 6
- Families make videos to reassure... 5
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5