Amy Sancetta, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — After several years as a couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged.
Pitt's manager confirmed the news to The Associated Press in an email Friday.
Cynthia Pett-Dante said that there isn't a wedding date "at this time." She also said that the engagement "is a promise for the future."
Pitt and Jolie have three adopted children and three biological children.
Pett-Dante also said that "their kids are very happy."
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 4-year-old boy gets new ear with aid of a 3-D...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Co-pilot who reportedly crashed plane into...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 29
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- CDC: Uninsured drop by 11M since... 10
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6