Women: Virginia at Johns Hopkins, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 10:30 a.m.
Marlins at Phillies, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Giants at Rockies, ROOT, 11 p.m. (delay)
Jazz at Rockets, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Knicks at Bucks, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Warriors at Trail Blazers, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Flyers at Penguins, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Kings at Canucks, NBCSP, 8:30 p.m.
Manchester City vs. West Brom, ESPN2, 12:30 p.m.
Wigan vs. Manchester United, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Queens Park Rangers vs. Swansea, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
UVU at BYU, BYUTV, 6 p.m.
Bees at Aces, AM-1230, 7:30 p.m.
Jazz at Rockets, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 6 p.m.
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be Utah's...
- Utah Utes football: Ranking the best players...
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes' most...
- Lindon father of five sets world record in...
- Eight BYU, Utah players make the Polynesian...
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 76
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 61
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 37
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 30
- Utah Utes backup quarterback Donovan... 29
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 15