Women: Virginia at Johns Hopkins, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 10:30 a.m.
Marlins at Phillies, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Giants at Rockies, ROOT, 11 p.m. (delay)
Jazz at Rockets, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Knicks at Bucks, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Warriors at Trail Blazers, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Flyers at Penguins, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Kings at Canucks, NBCSP, 8:30 p.m.
Manchester City vs. West Brom, ESPN2, 12:30 p.m.
Wigan vs. Manchester United, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Queens Park Rangers vs. Swansea, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
UVU at BYU, BYUTV, 6 p.m.
Bees at Aces, AM-1230, 7:30 p.m.
Jazz at Rockets, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 6 p.m.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's unexpected NCAA qualifier...
- Guest commentary: Should the Jazz trade their...
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws...
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
- Living the dream: Controlled hoarding for a...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 121
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 66
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 32
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 24
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- Guest commentary: Should the Jazz trade... 11