Women: Virginia at Johns Hopkins, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 10:30 a.m.
Marlins at Phillies, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Giants at Rockies, ROOT, 11 p.m. (delay)
Jazz at Rockets, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Knicks at Bucks, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Warriors at Trail Blazers, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Flyers at Penguins, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
Kings at Canucks, NBCSP, 8:30 p.m.
Manchester City vs. West Brom, ESPN2, 12:30 p.m.
Wigan vs. Manchester United, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Queens Park Rangers vs. Swansea, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
UVU at BYU, BYUTV, 6 p.m.
Bees at Aces, AM-1230, 7:30 p.m.
Jazz at Rockets, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 6 p.m.
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- Presto! Utah Jazz pull a magical 2nd win out...
- Penn State defeats Stanford, will meet BYU...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 59
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 44
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31