Charles Rex Arbogast, Associated Press
LAKE JACKSON, Texas -- The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign released the following statement concerning Rick Santorum's decision to end his bid for the Republican nomination for the presidency.
Below please find brief comments from National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton:
"Congratulations to Senator Santorum on running such a spirited campaign. Dr. Paul is now the last - and real - conservative alternative to Mitt Romney. We plan to continue running hard, secure delegates, and press the fight for limited, constitutional government in Tampa."
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in Syria
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- Ukraine accuses Russia of sending in tanks,...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 31
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 24
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 14
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14