Kristen Wiig on 'SNL' exit rumors: 'When I do leave, it will be the hardest thing'
Suzanne Hanover, Suzanne Hanover
Our take: Fans of SNL might be seeing Kristen Wiig leaving the show soon.
I love Alec Baldwins podcast and not just because he sometimes speaks like an English poet. (Twas ever thus, yes?) Its also because when his friends find their way to the hot seat, you get candid, no-stress conversation about important topics. Case in point: Baldwins interview with Kristen Wiig, in which she admitted that her Saturday Night Live future is still uncertain.
I dont know, Wiig said after Baldwin asked if her time on SNL was winding down. Everyone has to leaveand I will say that when I do leave, its not because Im sick of it and not because I see something better or anything like that. Its just that its time. When I do leave, it will be the hardest thing.
Read the full story on Kristen Wiig possibly leaving SNL on Entertainment Weekly.
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Area theaters bringing stars, Scrooges to...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- 'VeggieTales' spinoff debuts on Netflix Nov. 26
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 16
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that... 4
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Model-TV host Dickinson accuses Cosby... 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1