Chuck Burton, Associated Press
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Jordan Crawford scored 20 points and Washington got 67 points from their bench as the Wizards hammered the Charlotte Bobcats 113-85 Monday night in a matchup of the NBA's two worst teams.
James Singleton had 18 points and 12 rebounds and Cartier Martin chipped in with 19 points as the Wizards (13-44) swept the three-game season series from the Bobcats. John Wall scored just two points but had 12 assists.
Corey Maggette scored 23 points for the Bobcats (7-48), who lost their 12th straight.
It may have been a new low in Bobcats history losing by 28 points at home to the second-worst team in the league.
On the positive side, the Bobcats took a step closer to securing the worst record in the league and the best chance at the No. 1 pick in NBA draft lottery on May 30.
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match Gordon...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to talk...
- BYU football: 10 players poised for breakout...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- Jazz rookie Rodney Hood starting to feel more...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 276
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 117
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- Is independence a viable option for... 61
- 4 Utah college football players named... 30
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 29
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 25
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 13