Chuck Burton, Associated Press
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Jordan Crawford scored 20 points and Washington got 67 points from their bench as the Wizards hammered the Charlotte Bobcats 113-85 Monday night in a matchup of the NBA's two worst teams.
James Singleton had 18 points and 12 rebounds and Cartier Martin chipped in with 19 points as the Wizards (13-44) swept the three-game season series from the Bobcats. John Wall scored just two points but had 12 assists.
Corey Maggette scored 23 points for the Bobcats (7-48), who lost their 12th straight.
It may have been a new low in Bobcats history losing by 28 points at home to the second-worst team in the league.
On the positive side, the Bobcats took a step closer to securing the worst record in the league and the best chance at the No. 1 pick in NBA draft lottery on May 30.
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28