Phelan M. Ebenhack, Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. — Jason Richardson hit six 3-pointers and scored 22 points, J.J. Redick had 20 points and the Orlando Magic eased past the Detroit Pistons 119-89 Monday night.
Glen Davis added 16 points and 16 rebounds starting in place of center Dwight Howard, who missed his third game in two weeks with back spasms.
All five Orlando starters reached double figures in the Magic's first win over the Pistons this season.
The Magic also were playing without backup point guard Chris Duhon, who was suspended for the game for conduct detrimental to the team.
Tayshaun Prince led Detroit with 21 points and eight rebounds.
The Pistons lost their third straight game since a three-game winning streak. Detroit concludes its four-game road trip at Charlotte on Thursday.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16