Our take: Despite promising to take his campaign all the way to the Republican National Convention, Newt Gingrich has conceded that Mitt Romney is the most likely Republican nominee. The Atlantic Wire ran a story outlining Gingrich's thought as his campaign winds down.
For a moment, Newt Gingrich could picture an amazing improbable victory for himself. But even Newt thinks that is not to be. Gingrich is but a shadow of the anti-Mitt Romney warrior he was only months ago. A couple weeks ago he said he was going all the way to the Republican National Convention in Tampa; on Sunday he admitted Romney is "far and away the most likely Republican nominee."
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- US: IS earns $1M per day in black market oil...
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign of split
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 113
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 22
- California orders churches, others to... 20
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8