file, AP Photo/David Goldman
WASHINGTON — GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum's campaign says his hospitalized daughter is recovering and could be released soon.
Santorum spokesman Hogan Gidley said Monday that 3-year-old Bella could be released from a northern Virginia hospital by the end of the day.
She was hospitalized Friday. Her father did not campaign Monday so he could be with his daughter, who suffers from a rare genetic condition.
Bella was hospitalized earlier this year with pneumonia. Her father faces an uphill battle against front-runner Mitt Romney in the race for the Republican presidential nomination. Santorum often says Bella wasn't expected to live beyond her first birthday.
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- UN: Ebola cases could eventually reach 20,000
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death...
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately at...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 42
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 34
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- 10 things to know about corporate... 27
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 24
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13