file, AP Photo/David Goldman
WASHINGTON — GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum's campaign says his hospitalized daughter is recovering and could be released soon.
Santorum spokesman Hogan Gidley said Monday that 3-year-old Bella could be released from a northern Virginia hospital by the end of the day.
She was hospitalized Friday. Her father did not campaign Monday so he could be with his daughter, who suffers from a rare genetic condition.
Bella was hospitalized earlier this year with pneumonia. Her father faces an uphill battle against front-runner Mitt Romney in the race for the Republican presidential nomination. Santorum often says Bella wasn't expected to live beyond her first birthday.
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby...
- Train with plane crash bodies leaves rebel town
- BYU-Idaho, Rexburg experience flooding after...
- Dutch tell rebels: Train full of bodies must...
- Survey: Public 'warm' to Jews, Catholics and...
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard to...
- To encourage saving, some states turn to prizes
- Obama will sign order barring gay,...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 35
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 22
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 18
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 17
- Ukraine: 295 on Malaysia plane shot... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12
- Liberals swoon for Elizabeth Warren,... 9