SICK LIST: Millsap sat out Saturday's practice but is expected to play in tonight's key road game against San Antonio.
"I think we're OK," Corbin said. "Everybody's a little nicked up now. Paul has a little virus thing going on. C.J. got sick just before the game. Hopefully that stuff's just 24-hour and short term more than long term and doesn't go through the team. Usually when you get two guys like that, it's some kind of bug that's lingering around, so hopefully we can get that out of the way here before we get on that plane (to go to Texas)."
Harris, who scored a season-high 28 points in Friday's win and hit five 3-pointers to match his career high, said his ankle was still "a little sore. It's manageable. I try not to go side to side too much, try to go north and south."
TEXAS TWO-STEP: With back-to-back games against the Spurs tonight at San Antonio and Monday back in Salt Lake City, the schedule-makers certainly haven't done the Jazz any favors — especially since the surging Spurs entered Saturday with the best record in the West.
Miles said he was fired up about this daunting task.
"It shows you what you're made of … how bad you want it, that's pretty much what it's about," he said. "We're gonna go in there and try to win a basketball game, and that's what they're trying to do, too. We want to get in the playoffs, and to get in the playoffs we have to win, so our backs are to the wall.
"I don't look at it as pressure; I look at it as this is when it's the most fun. This is when you get to show how bad you want it, and what your team is made of and what the players are made of. This is when dudes earn their respect and really show how they can lock down and how good we can be."
Contributing: Jody Genessy
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 51
- ACC media days has some interesting... 39
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 33