LINCOLN, Neb. — A Lincoln man accused of firing a gun outside a party, accidentally hitting two friends, has pleaded no contest to terrorist threats.
The Lincoln Journal Star (http://bit.ly/Idp4rA) says 21-year-old Alen Sljivo entered his plea this week in Lancaster County District Court. Sentencing is on May 22.
The shooting happened last October. Police were called to a hospital emergency room about two shooting victims. Both had been hit in the leg.
Police say a witness told officers that Sljivo went to his car, got a gun and fired twice in the direction of a house, hitting his two friends. Sljivo drove them to the hospital.
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Brave woman tried to reason with London...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Boy Scouts change policy to open membership...
- Salt Lake City ranked the 14th healthiest...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 34
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19