Music supervisors Toddrick Spalding and Tricia Holloway will address how to land catchy TV show tunes or memorable tracks on blockbuster movies at the Soundcheck Series Expo on Saturday, April 7 at the Sundance Resort.
Spalding and Holloway will join artist life coach and singer-songwriter Trina Harmon.
The daylong event, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Sundance Resort's Redford Center, will feature workshops along with a song critique session in front of a panel of judges as well as a performance opportunity at the Artist Showcase. Artists must submit to perform at the showcase. Tickets are $150 per person and can be purchased online at www.soundcheckseries.com.
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- 'Unbroken' is powerful, inspiring, exhausting
- Sony announces limited release for 'The...
- Cosby not finding support in black community
- Spain: Princess Cristina to be tried for fraud