Music supervisors Toddrick Spalding and Tricia Holloway will address how to land catchy TV show tunes or memorable tracks on blockbuster movies at the Soundcheck Series Expo on Saturday, April 7 at the Sundance Resort.
Spalding and Holloway will join artist life coach and singer-songwriter Trina Harmon.
The daylong event, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Sundance Resort's Redford Center, will feature workshops along with a song critique session in front of a panel of judges as well as a performance opportunity at the Artist Showcase. Artists must submit to perform at the showcase. Tickets are $150 per person and can be purchased online at www.soundcheckseries.com.
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming video...
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- The Clean Cut: Christian funnyman Michael Jr....
- Three gluten-free pumpkin pie options
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 12
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that... 4
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Model-TV host Dickinson accuses Cosby... 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1