Music supervisors Toddrick Spalding and Tricia Holloway will address how to land catchy TV show tunes or memorable tracks on blockbuster movies at the Soundcheck Series Expo on Saturday, April 7 at the Sundance Resort.
Spalding and Holloway will join artist life coach and singer-songwriter Trina Harmon.
The daylong event, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Sundance Resort's Redford Center, will feature workshops along with a song critique session in front of a panel of judges as well as a performance opportunity at the Artist Showcase. Artists must submit to perform at the showcase. Tickets are $150 per person and can be purchased online at www.soundcheckseries.com.
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- The Clean Cut: 'Dancing grandpa' throws down...
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life changing...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Float party gives thousands a sneak peek of...
- Splashing through the city: Giant slip... 3
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1
- Sherry Young: Moving — a life... 1
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt... 1