Music supervisors Toddrick Spalding and Tricia Holloway will address how to land catchy TV show tunes or memorable tracks on blockbuster movies at the Soundcheck Series Expo on Saturday, April 7 at the Sundance Resort.
Spalding and Holloway will join artist life coach and singer-songwriter Trina Harmon.
The daylong event, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Sundance Resort's Redford Center, will feature workshops along with a song critique session in front of a panel of judges as well as a performance opportunity at the Artist Showcase. Artists must submit to perform at the showcase. Tickets are $150 per person and can be purchased online at www.soundcheckseries.com.
- Pentatonix shares 'magical' a cappella...
- Faith sustained author through rejection,...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How to unspoil your kids
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest, Sabbath...
- Fatherhood inspired one of Walker's final roles
- Students bring music of the season to bank,...
- 'One Sweet Cupcake' provides simple recipes...
- Utahn hits the big time on Broadway
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest,... 5
- Frugal millennials leading way in... 5
- Speed a factor in crash that killed... 3
- Faith sustained author through... 3
- Fatherhood inspired one of Walker's... 2
- Facing tough foe, man turns to comics... 1
- Officials: Walker crash not part of... 1
- Students bring music of the season to... 1