Music supervisors Toddrick Spalding and Tricia Holloway will address how to land catchy TV show tunes or memorable tracks on blockbuster movies at the Soundcheck Series Expo on Saturday, April 7 at the Sundance Resort.
Spalding and Holloway will join artist life coach and singer-songwriter Trina Harmon.
The daylong event, from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Sundance Resort's Redford Center, will feature workshops along with a song critique session in front of a panel of judges as well as a performance opportunity at the Artist Showcase. Artists must submit to perform at the showcase. Tickets are $150 per person and can be purchased online at www.soundcheckseries.com.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- NBC announces lead for live musical 'Peter Pan'
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1