ANAHEIM, Calif. — Albert Pujols has settled into his new locker at Angel Stadium, and his new teammates already think they're getting to know the superstar slugger pretty well.
Now it's time for Pujols to formally introduce himself to his new fans.
The three-time NL MVP will debut for the Los Angeles Angels on Friday night against the Kansas City Royals on opening day of the most anticipated season in franchise history.
Ace Jered Weaver will be on the mound when the Angels get to work with Pujols in the middle of their lineup, bolstered by new catcher Chris Iannetta and converted third baseman Mark Trumbo.
Pujols seems unaffected by the enormous expectations on his shoulders after accepting a $240 million contract from the Angels, a fashionable pick to win it all this fall.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 105
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 19