Joel Ryan, file, Associated Press
LOS ANGELES — Whitney Houston's autopsy report says detectives found white powdery substances and a spoon with white residue in the hotel room where she died.
The report released Wednesday also shows that Houston had cocaine throughout her system.
The report details the singer's final day, with the singer complaining of a sore throat and an assistants suggesting she take a bath before preparing for a pre-Grammy party.
The Grammy winning singer died Feb. 11 after drowning in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Her death has been ruled as accidental and coroner's officials cited heart disease and cocaine use as contributing factors.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt Romney...
- Julie Andrews missed NBC's live 'Sound of Music'
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Ballet West's 'Nutcracker' a splendid success
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Sundance to premiere 117 independent feature...
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Toddler basketball star,... 5
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 5
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 4
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 3
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition... 2
- Donor offers $5 million to help protect... 1