The Supreme Court justices are in the process of deciding whether Obamacare is constitutional or not. Somehow, the decision should be simple. There is no justification in the Constitution for the federal government to be involved in nationalized health care.
At the same time, the government should not be involved with public education, or taking over car companies, or mortgage companies, or banks. For that matter, they should not be involved in energy production in Utah, or Montana, or Wyoming, or California, etc.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 94
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 36