The Supreme Court justices are in the process of deciding whether Obamacare is constitutional or not. Somehow, the decision should be simple. There is no justification in the Constitution for the federal government to be involved in nationalized health care.
At the same time, the government should not be involved with public education, or taking over car companies, or mortgage companies, or banks. For that matter, they should not be involved in energy production in Utah, or Montana, or Wyoming, or California, etc.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 55
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 29
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25