The Supreme Court justices are in the process of deciding whether Obamacare is constitutional or not. Somehow, the decision should be simple. There is no justification in the Constitution for the federal government to be involved in nationalized health care.
At the same time, the government should not be involved with public education, or taking over car companies, or mortgage companies, or banks. For that matter, they should not be involved in energy production in Utah, or Montana, or Wyoming, or California, etc.
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21