The Supreme Court justices are in the process of deciding whether Obamacare is constitutional or not. Somehow, the decision should be simple. There is no justification in the Constitution for the federal government to be involved in nationalized health care.
At the same time, the government should not be involved with public education, or taking over car companies, or mortgage companies, or banks. For that matter, they should not be involved in energy production in Utah, or Montana, or Wyoming, or California, etc.
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Letter: Voting like a liberal
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Letter: Methane benefits
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 65
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 39
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23