Massive demand for 1940 U.S. Census data crashes website
When the 1940 U.S. Census was released, it was expected to generate a lot of public interest.
According to an ABC News report, demand for the records was so high, that the U.S. National Archives website crashed due to the increase in web traffic from users trying to view the census.
"We knew we would have high traffic volume, and we thought we were prepared for it," she said, 'but I think we've been very surprised by actually how popular it is."
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 128
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 75
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty... 24
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 19
- Nebraska lawmakers vote to abolish... 7
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 7
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from... 7
- Jerry Earl Johnston: I can't move the... 4