Homeplans.com, Associated Press
Surprising amenities and special touches make this 2,000-square-foot home, Plan HMAFAPW00921 from Homeplans.com, a lovely choice.
Bay windows dress up several rooms, including the front bedroom, the master bedroom in back, and the dining room.
Enter through the covered front porch into the foyer. To the right, the two secondary bedrooms share a full bath that has two sinks to speed up morning routines.
Ahead and to the right, the formal living room opens to a small side porch. For greater flexibility, or to turn this space into a home office, consider modifying the room so that it can be closed off with doors.
Further in, the heart of the home consists of the large family room, the open U-shaped kitchen with a snack bar, and the dining room with a niche for special china.
The master suite offers access to the rear covered patio, and a well-equipped bath with a garden tub and large shower. A walk-in closet is a thoughtful addition.
Main floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
Total Living Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
Full basement: 2,120 sq. ft.
Garage and workshop: 420 sq. ft.
Dimensions: 47-2 x 75-6
Exterior Wall Framing: 2x6
ORDER THIS HOME PLAN
To build this house, order a complete set of construction documents at www.houseoftheweek.com or call toll free (866) 772-1013 and reference the plan number.
At www.houseoftheweek.com , you can browse more than 1,500 other designs, or download a free Study Plan of this design and many others. The Study Plan is a helpful tool for decision-making and estimation; it includes valuable coupons to use on the purchase of complete construction documents and modifications. You can also order a paper copy of the Study Plan by calling (866) 772-1013 or mailing the following order form with a check or money order for $10 payable to House of the Week. Be sure to reference the plan number.
Mail to: Hanley Wood
3275 W Ina Rd Ste 260
Tucson, AZ 85741
- Erin Stewart: The cry-it-out method: Child...
- Motherhood Matters: Motherhood is for me
- Learn how to become foster parent at one of...
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Feeling stressed? You're...
- Status update: Look at my kid
- Motherhood Matters: One way moms, children...
- Why discussions about sex should begin at...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- Erin Stewart: The cry-it-out method:... 8
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Feeling stressed?... 2
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex... 2
- Why discussions about sex should begin... 1
- Motherhood Matters: Motherhood is for me 0
- Learn how to become foster parent at... 0
- Status update: Look at my kid 0
- Motherhood Matters: One way moms,... 0