SALT LAKE CITY The mother of missing woman Susan Powell says West Valley City police bear some responsibility for the deaths of her two grandsons. Chuck and Judy Cox appeared on the Today Show this morning to talk about the latest evidence revealed in their daughter's case.
An unsealed search warrant shows West Valley City police found Susan Powell's blood in her home after she was reported missing, and that her husband, Josh Powell, tampered with her cell phone. Susan's parents say had Josh been arrested when that evidence was collected, perhaps their grandsons would be alive.
During Monday's interview, Chuck and Judy Cox were asked if they felt West Valley police shoulder some responsibility for the deaths of Charlie and Braden Powell by not arresting Josh Powell.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9
- A.G. Sean Reyes took donation from... 8