SALT LAKE CITY The mother of missing woman Susan Powell says West Valley City police bear some responsibility for the deaths of her two grandsons. Chuck and Judy Cox appeared on the Today Show this morning to talk about the latest evidence revealed in their daughter's case.
An unsealed search warrant shows West Valley City police found Susan Powell's blood in her home after she was reported missing, and that her husband, Josh Powell, tampered with her cell phone. Susan's parents say had Josh been arrested when that evidence was collected, perhaps their grandsons would be alive.
During Monday's interview, Chuck and Judy Cox were asked if they felt West Valley police shoulder some responsibility for the deaths of Charlie and Braden Powell by not arresting Josh Powell.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8