SALT LAKE CITY The mother of missing woman Susan Powell says West Valley City police bear some responsibility for the deaths of her two grandsons. Chuck and Judy Cox appeared on the Today Show this morning to talk about the latest evidence revealed in their daughter's case.
An unsealed search warrant shows West Valley City police found Susan Powell's blood in her home after she was reported missing, and that her husband, Josh Powell, tampered with her cell phone. Susan's parents say had Josh been arrested when that evidence was collected, perhaps their grandsons would be alive.
During Monday's interview, Chuck and Judy Cox were asked if they felt West Valley police shoulder some responsibility for the deaths of Charlie and Braden Powell by not arresting Josh Powell.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- Understanding Israel and Hamas: Why this...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26