LOS ANGELES — Kobe Bryant hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 20 seconds left, after starting the game with 15 straight misses, and the Los Angeles Lakers rallied to beat the last-place New Orleans Hornets 88-85 on Saturday.
It was just the third field goal of the game for Bryant, who finished with 11 points on 3 of 21 shooting, including 1 of 8 from beyond the arc, as the Lakers ended a two-game skid at home.
Jarrett Jack had 18 points and 10 assists for the Hornets, but he missed a go-ahead bank shot with 4.9 seconds left.
76ERS 95, HAWKS 90: At Philadelphia, Elton Brand scored 13 of his season-high 25 points in the fourth quarter to rally Philadelphia past Atlanta.
Andre Iguodala scored 18, and Brand had 10 rebounds to go with his 10-for-12 shooting.
KNICKS 91, CAVALIERS 75: At New York, JR Smith scored 20 points, Carmelo Anthony had 19, and New York shook off bad Jeremy Lin injury news to beat Cleveland. Tyson Chandler had 14 points and 12 rebounds for the eighth-place Knicks.
Antawn Jamison scored 13 for the Cavaliers, who played without injured rookie Kyrie Irving.
PISTONS 110, BOBCATS 107, OT: At Auburn Hills, Mich., Will Bynum's 3-pointer with 15.7 seconds left in regulation sent the game into overtime, and Detroit went on to edge Charlotte.
The Bobcats led 93-85 with under 2:00 remaining before Detroit's Brandon Knight made a pair of 3-pointers and Bynum sank his tying shot from the left wing. Gerald Henderson had a great chance to win it for Charlotte, but his driving bank shot missed in the final seconds.
SPURS 112, PACERS 103: At San Antonio, Tim Duncan had 23 points and 11 rebounds to lead San Antonio to its seventh consecutive win.
Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili added 18 points apiece for the Spurs, who are 8-1 since making a rare plunge into midseason moves by adding forwards Stephen Jackson and Boris Diaw.
GRIZZLIES 99, BUCKS 95: At Milwaukee, O.J. Mayo scored a season-high 24 points, and Rudy Gay had 17 points and 10 rebounds to lead Memphis past Milwaukee.
Marc Gasol added 13 points and 14 rebounds for the Grizzlies, who are in the midst of playing seven games in nine days.
NETS 111, KINGS 99: At Sacramento, Calif., Anthony Morrow made six 3-pointers and scored 24 points to lead the New Jersey Nets to their season-high third straight win.
Deron Williams had 19 points, 15 assists and six rebounds for the Nets, who had lost 12 of their previous 13 visits to Sacramento.
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for Jabari...
- Defense, rebounding, big second half propels...
- BYU football adds California DL Kainoa Fuiava...
- BYU basketball: First-grader given royal blue...
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State, 71-69
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- National Signing Day: List of where Utah...
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 92
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 79
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 78
- After slow start, Runnin' Utes sprint... 49
- Utes receive commitment from Florida LB... 42
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- College football signing day central:... 34
- Morning links: Ty Detmer plays ping... 32