The Saturday afternoon session of the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints offered music by a men's and women's combined choir from the Missionary Training Center. Those who watched to the very end of that session might have noticed as the camera focused for a moment on the most famous participant in that choir — the American Idol star David Archuleta.
Blending into the choir with his white shirt, dark suit, red tie and newly trimmed hair, Elder Archuleta's name on his Spanish language name tag was unmistakeable. Of course, Elder Archuleta is no stranger to the Conference Center stage, having performed there as a solo singer for the Christmas series with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 2010.
Look to the right of the screen at around 4:42 for a glimpse of the singer.>
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- For gamers, combating online abuse not easy
- Ron Perlman added to Salt Lake Comic Con...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 1