The Saturday afternoon session of the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints offered music by a men's and women's combined choir from the Missionary Training Center. Those who watched to the very end of that session might have noticed as the camera focused for a moment on the most famous participant in that choir — the American Idol star David Archuleta.
Blending into the choir with his white shirt, dark suit, red tie and newly trimmed hair, Elder Archuleta's name on his Spanish language name tag was unmistakeable. Of course, Elder Archuleta is no stranger to the Conference Center stage, having performed there as a solo singer for the Christmas series with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 2010.
Look to the right of the screen at around 4:42 for a glimpse of the singer.>
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for The Rock
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton can't save...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 9
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1