The Saturday afternoon session of the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints offered music by a men's and women's combined choir from the Missionary Training Center. Those who watched to the very end of that session might have noticed as the camera focused for a moment on the most famous participant in that choir — the American Idol star David Archuleta.
Blending into the choir with his white shirt, dark suit, red tie and newly trimmed hair, Elder Archuleta's name on his Spanish language name tag was unmistakeable. Of course, Elder Archuleta is no stranger to the Conference Center stage, having performed there as a solo singer for the Christmas series with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 2010.
Look to the right of the screen at around 4:42 for a glimpse of the singer.>
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Public will soon see 125-million-year-old...
- New Star Wars tabletop games announced
- There's something wonderful about old music
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers flowers,...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- The art of improv: Creating something funny...
- Chloë Grace Moretz and music not enough...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket... 11
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with... 9
- About Utah: She showed him the light 3
- Public will soon see... 3
- MAC Commissioner: ESPN deal brings... 2
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers... 1
- The dog days of summer bring out movies... 1
- There's something wonderful about old... 1