Prepare the slime!
Nickelodeon kicks off its 25th annual Kids' Choice Awards at 8 p.m. EDT Saturday night in Los Angeles, with host Will Smith and a parade of celebrity guests. But the highlight of the awards is always the green slime that's ceremoniously dumped on the stars.
Katy Perry and British boy band One Direction are both expected to perform, and Michelle Obama will present Taylor Swift an award to honor her philanthropic efforts.
For the awards, kids vote for their favorites in film, music, sports and TV. This year, the concluded "Harry Potter" franchise tops nominees with four nominations.
Expected attendees to the event on the campus of the University of Southern California include Robert Downey Jr., Chris Rock, Zac Efron and Nicki Minaj.
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel'
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s...
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their...
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their... 14
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows... 3
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Larry Stone: Ken Griffey Jr.’s... 2
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza... 1
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether... 1
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel' 0