Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
HOUSTON — Goran Dragic scored a season-high 25 points and Courtney Lee added 17 as the Houston Rockets beat the Memphis Grizzlies 98-89 on Friday night.
The victory was the Rockets' 12th straight at home against Memphis, which hasen't won in Houston since April 2006.
Houston led by six with 1:22 remaining before Marcus Camby made two baskets sandwiched around a layup by Rudy Gay to extend the lead to 97-89 about a minute later.
Dragic has been starting at point guard with Kyle Lowry out with an illness. Friday's performance extended his streak of double digit scoring games to a career-high 14 in a row.
Gay had 20 points to lead Memphis, which started a span of seven games in nine days on Friday.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33