Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
HOUSTON — Goran Dragic scored a season-high 25 points and Courtney Lee added 17 as the Houston Rockets beat the Memphis Grizzlies 98-89 on Friday night.
The victory was the Rockets' 12th straight at home against Memphis, which hasen't won in Houston since April 2006.
Houston led by six with 1:22 remaining before Marcus Camby made two baskets sandwiched around a layup by Rudy Gay to extend the lead to 97-89 about a minute later.
Dragic has been starting at point guard with Kyle Lowry out with an illness. Friday's performance extended his streak of double digit scoring games to a career-high 14 in a row.
Gay had 20 points to lead Memphis, which started a span of seven games in nine days on Friday.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15