Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
HOUSTON — Goran Dragic scored a season-high 25 points and Courtney Lee added 17 as the Houston Rockets beat the Memphis Grizzlies 98-89 on Friday night.
The victory was the Rockets' 12th straight at home against Memphis, which hasen't won in Houston since April 2006.
Houston led by six with 1:22 remaining before Marcus Camby made two baskets sandwiched around a layup by Rudy Gay to extend the lead to 97-89 about a minute later.
Dragic has been starting at point guard with Kyle Lowry out with an illness. Friday's performance extended his streak of double digit scoring games to a career-high 14 in a row.
Gay had 20 points to lead Memphis, which started a span of seven games in nine days on Friday.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20