— 8 percent, New Gingrich
— 7 percent, undecided.
Obama spoke at four campaign events, two in Burlington, Vt., and two in Portland, Maine. They were his final fundraisers before Saturday's monthly and quarterly campaign fundraising deadline. He raised $45 million in February.
— $7,500: Starting ticket price for fundraising luncheon with about 100 supporters at the Sheraton Burlington.
— $44: Student ticket price for University of Vermont event with about 4,500 supporters.
— $100: General admission for university event.
— $44: Student ticket price for Southern Maine Community College event with about 1,800 supporters.
— $5,000: Starting ticket price for fundraising dinner at Portland Museum of Art with about 130 supporters.
WHERE THEY'LL BE SATURDAY:
— Gingrich: Wisconsin
— Romney: Wisconsin
— Santorum: Wisconsin
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "I loved cars and I was very tempted to stay in Michigan and go into the car business as he had, but I knew I would always wonder if any success I had was due to my father." — Romney.
— "We need someone who can talk and relate to folks battling in this economy ... not someone talking about being a CEO of a company and making jokes about firing people." — Santorum.
— "Everybody needs to understand that whichever one of the three of us ends up being nominated, the others would support." — Gingrich.
— "My determination is undiminished. My confidence in the core decency of the American people is undiminished. I believe we're on the right track." — Obama.
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Teachers saved many lives during Oklahoma...
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Authorities: Man questioned in Boston bombing...
- One block: How neighbors saw twister's deadly...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- IRS role in Obamacare adds deeper layer to...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 20
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 19
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17