— 8 percent, New Gingrich
— 7 percent, undecided.
Obama spoke at four campaign events, two in Burlington, Vt., and two in Portland, Maine. They were his final fundraisers before Saturday's monthly and quarterly campaign fundraising deadline. He raised $45 million in February.
— $7,500: Starting ticket price for fundraising luncheon with about 100 supporters at the Sheraton Burlington.
— $44: Student ticket price for University of Vermont event with about 4,500 supporters.
— $100: General admission for university event.
— $44: Student ticket price for Southern Maine Community College event with about 1,800 supporters.
— $5,000: Starting ticket price for fundraising dinner at Portland Museum of Art with about 130 supporters.
WHERE THEY'LL BE SATURDAY:
— Gingrich: Wisconsin
— Romney: Wisconsin
— Santorum: Wisconsin
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "I loved cars and I was very tempted to stay in Michigan and go into the car business as he had, but I knew I would always wonder if any success I had was due to my father." — Romney.
— "We need someone who can talk and relate to folks battling in this economy ... not someone talking about being a CEO of a company and making jokes about firing people." — Santorum.
— "Everybody needs to understand that whichever one of the three of us ends up being nominated, the others would support." — Gingrich.
— "My determination is undiminished. My confidence in the core decency of the American people is undiminished. I believe we're on the right track." — Obama.
- The brave man who may have risked his life in...
- The new face of extreme poverty in America
- Bill Plaschke: Pat Haden, USC shouldn’t...
- More cities are recognizing Native Americans...
- A tale of two cities: Norwegian towns offer...
- Walking where Columbus walked: Local man...
- Obama: Clinton made mistake; security not...
- Hillary Clinton slams Trump in front of his...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 70
- More cities are recognizing Native... 23
- Gun violence researchers becoming an... 18
- Obama: Clinton made mistake; security... 18
- The new face of extreme poverty in America 18
- Obama touts immigration reform in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't... 15
- Obama: Americans must 'come together'... 14