— 8 percent, New Gingrich
— 7 percent, undecided.
Obama spoke at four campaign events, two in Burlington, Vt., and two in Portland, Maine. They were his final fundraisers before Saturday's monthly and quarterly campaign fundraising deadline. He raised $45 million in February.
— $7,500: Starting ticket price for fundraising luncheon with about 100 supporters at the Sheraton Burlington.
— $44: Student ticket price for University of Vermont event with about 4,500 supporters.
— $100: General admission for university event.
— $44: Student ticket price for Southern Maine Community College event with about 1,800 supporters.
— $5,000: Starting ticket price for fundraising dinner at Portland Museum of Art with about 130 supporters.
WHERE THEY'LL BE SATURDAY:
— Gingrich: Wisconsin
— Romney: Wisconsin
— Santorum: Wisconsin
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "I loved cars and I was very tempted to stay in Michigan and go into the car business as he had, but I knew I would always wonder if any success I had was due to my father." — Romney.
— "We need someone who can talk and relate to folks battling in this economy ... not someone talking about being a CEO of a company and making jokes about firing people." — Santorum.
— "Everybody needs to understand that whichever one of the three of us ends up being nominated, the others would support." — Gingrich.
— "My determination is undiminished. My confidence in the core decency of the American people is undiminished. I believe we're on the right track." — Obama.
- In Ferguson, mundane choices lead to tragedy
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Official Christmas tree arrives at White House
- Families uncover Civil War drama, 150 years...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Evangelicals with gay children... 21
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Attorney General Eric Holder:... 11