— 8 percent, New Gingrich
— 7 percent, undecided.
Obama spoke at four campaign events, two in Burlington, Vt., and two in Portland, Maine. They were his final fundraisers before Saturday's monthly and quarterly campaign fundraising deadline. He raised $45 million in February.
— $7,500: Starting ticket price for fundraising luncheon with about 100 supporters at the Sheraton Burlington.
— $44: Student ticket price for University of Vermont event with about 4,500 supporters.
— $100: General admission for university event.
— $44: Student ticket price for Southern Maine Community College event with about 1,800 supporters.
— $5,000: Starting ticket price for fundraising dinner at Portland Museum of Art with about 130 supporters.
WHERE THEY'LL BE SATURDAY:
— Gingrich: Wisconsin
— Romney: Wisconsin
— Santorum: Wisconsin
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "I loved cars and I was very tempted to stay in Michigan and go into the car business as he had, but I knew I would always wonder if any success I had was due to my father." — Romney.
— "We need someone who can talk and relate to folks battling in this economy ... not someone talking about being a CEO of a company and making jokes about firing people." — Santorum.
— "Everybody needs to understand that whichever one of the three of us ends up being nominated, the others would support." — Gingrich.
— "My determination is undiminished. My confidence in the core decency of the American people is undiminished. I believe we're on the right track." — Obama.
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the...
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Trial begins for Salt Lake attorney seeking...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all lovers
- Be ready for 'prolonged' Gaza war, Netanyahu...
- NCAA settles head injury suit, will change rules
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 43
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10