— 8 percent, New Gingrich
— 7 percent, undecided.
Obama spoke at four campaign events, two in Burlington, Vt., and two in Portland, Maine. They were his final fundraisers before Saturday's monthly and quarterly campaign fundraising deadline. He raised $45 million in February.
— $7,500: Starting ticket price for fundraising luncheon with about 100 supporters at the Sheraton Burlington.
— $44: Student ticket price for University of Vermont event with about 4,500 supporters.
— $100: General admission for university event.
— $44: Student ticket price for Southern Maine Community College event with about 1,800 supporters.
— $5,000: Starting ticket price for fundraising dinner at Portland Museum of Art with about 130 supporters.
WHERE THEY'LL BE SATURDAY:
— Gingrich: Wisconsin
— Romney: Wisconsin
— Santorum: Wisconsin
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "I loved cars and I was very tempted to stay in Michigan and go into the car business as he had, but I knew I would always wonder if any success I had was due to my father." — Romney.
— "We need someone who can talk and relate to folks battling in this economy ... not someone talking about being a CEO of a company and making jokes about firing people." — Santorum.
— "Everybody needs to understand that whichever one of the three of us ends up being nominated, the others would support." — Gingrich.
— "My determination is undiminished. My confidence in the core decency of the American people is undiminished. I believe we're on the right track." — Obama.
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Photo gallery: Atop One World Trade Center,...
- David Letterman leaves late night with thanks...
- The most popular boy names from 1960 to 2013
- Utah State hires Louis Wilson as assistant...
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 155
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Obama: Climate change deniers endanger... 26
- Sen. Lindsey Graham: 'I'm running' to... 18
- Obama bans some military-style... 16
- Official says Iraq's 'Ramadi has... 15
- Belfast baker guilty of discrimination... 14
- FTC: Family raised $187 million for... 12