Documents: Blood found at Josh Powell's Utah home belonged to his wife, Susan Powell
Steven Powell warrants unsealed Friday
TACOMA, Wash. — Authorities investigating the 2009 disappearance of a Utah woman found her blood on the floor at her home, raising more questions about why her husband wasn't charged in her disappearance before he killed himself and their two young sons in a gas-fueled inferno in Washington state.
Court documents unsealed Friday show that blood found at Josh Powell's Utah home belonged to his wife, Susan Powell.
User discretion: Court documents contain some explicit material.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8