Documents: Blood found at Josh Powell's Utah home belonged to his wife, Susan Powell
Steven Powell warrants unsealed Friday
TACOMA, Wash. — Authorities investigating the 2009 disappearance of a Utah woman found her blood on the floor at her home, raising more questions about why her husband wasn't charged in her disappearance before he killed himself and their two young sons in a gas-fueled inferno in Washington state.
Court documents unsealed Friday show that blood found at Josh Powell's Utah home belonged to his wife, Susan Powell.
User discretion: Court documents contain some explicit material.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13