Documents: Blood found at Josh Powell's Utah home belonged to his wife, Susan Powell
Steven Powell warrants unsealed Friday
TACOMA, Wash. — Authorities investigating the 2009 disappearance of a Utah woman found her blood on the floor at her home, raising more questions about why her husband wasn't charged in her disappearance before he killed himself and their two young sons in a gas-fueled inferno in Washington state.
Court documents unsealed Friday show that blood found at Josh Powell's Utah home belonged to his wife, Susan Powell.
User discretion: Court documents contain some explicit material.
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- West Valley police investigating Sunday...
- Police investigating gunshots in Liberty Park
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- Some relatives of man killed by police settle...
- Oldest Utahn Beatrice Payne celebrates 107th...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 91
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 52
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 36
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28