Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
I recently had an interesting experience sharing the road with a biker. I had to turn left on a road with no shoulder, but as I did, a guy on a bike was on the sidewalk going the other way. So I turned on my turn signal and waited for the biker to pass. But then a car roared up behind me and honked, then aggressively passed.
Is this the kind of good karma as drivers in this state that we watch for people on the street, and I get the blame for being "wrong." We need to chill out and remember we all share the road together.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 42
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- President should not act without... 28