I have read all the arguments about health care. I've read the Constitution; I have read the Bill of Rights; I have read the Declaration of Independence. If only one person could answer my basic question: Why should I under the threat of going to jail pay your doctors' bills?
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 31