Gerald Herbert, Associated Press
NEW ORLEANS — Thomas Robinson and Jeff Withey are ready to tackle Ohio State star Jared Sullinger.
The way the two Kansas big men have been playing, Sullinger had better be ready, too.
The Jayhawks' inside tandem didn't get the chance to play against the Buckeyes' All-American in December, when he missed the second of two games with a bad back. Robinson in particular took advantage down low, scoring 21 points and leading the Jayhawks to a 78-67 victory.
Robinson said he's throwing out that matchup in preparing for Saturday night's national semifinal at the Superdome. The Buckeyes are too different with Sullinger in the lineup to put much credence in an early season game played at Allen Fieldhouse.
Besides, Robinson said, the guys in the paint for Kansas are a whole lot better, as well.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 83
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 27
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 20