CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Kevin Love had 40 points and 19 rebounds to lift the Minnesota Timberwolves past the Charlotte Bobcats, 88-83 on Wednesday night.
Love scored 14 points in the fourth quarter and the Timberwolves (25-27) led the entire second half to win a game they had to have.
Love entered the game averaging 30.6 points in March. He has scored at least 20 points in 14 of 15 games and has nine straight double-doubles.
Luke Ridnour had a season-high 14 assists and added 15 points.
Corey Maggette had 22 points, and Kemba Walker added 20 for the Bobcats (7-41), who lost their fifth straight and remain the only NBA team with fewer than 10 wins this season.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48