PROVO — Elder Gary J. Coleman, an emeritus member of the First Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Andrew C. Skinner; and Gaye Strathearn will be the speakers at Brigham Young University's annual Easter Conference on Saturday, April 7.
The conference, hosted by the Religious Education and the Religious Studies Center, will be from 9 a.m. to noon at the Joseph Smith Building auditorium on the south end of the BYU campus. Admission is free, and the public is encouraged to attend.
The speakers will focus on the Savior's life, mission, the Atonement and his influence in life today. The conference will also feature special vocal and instrumental presentations.
For more information, contact Brent Nordgren at 801-422-3293 or email@example.com.
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 23
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 7