PROVO — Elder Gary J. Coleman, an emeritus member of the First Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Andrew C. Skinner; and Gaye Strathearn will be the speakers at Brigham Young University's annual Easter Conference on Saturday, April 7.
The conference, hosted by the Religious Education and the Religious Studies Center, will be from 9 a.m. to noon at the Joseph Smith Building auditorium on the south end of the BYU campus. Admission is free, and the public is encouraged to attend.
The speakers will focus on the Savior's life, mission, the Atonement and his influence in life today. The conference will also feature special vocal and instrumental presentations.
For more information, contact Brent Nordgren at 801-422-3293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 144
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 15
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 12