PROVO — Elder Gary J. Coleman, an emeritus member of the First Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Andrew C. Skinner; and Gaye Strathearn will be the speakers at Brigham Young University's annual Easter Conference on Saturday, April 7.
The conference, hosted by the Religious Education and the Religious Studies Center, will be from 9 a.m. to noon at the Joseph Smith Building auditorium on the south end of the BYU campus. Admission is free, and the public is encouraged to attend.
The speakers will focus on the Savior's life, mission, the Atonement and his influence in life today. The conference will also feature special vocal and instrumental presentations.
For more information, contact Brent Nordgren at 801-422-3293 or email@example.com.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 12
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5