PROVO — Elder Gary J. Coleman, an emeritus member of the First Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Andrew C. Skinner; and Gaye Strathearn will be the speakers at Brigham Young University's annual Easter Conference on Saturday, April 7.
The conference, hosted by the Religious Education and the Religious Studies Center, will be from 9 a.m. to noon at the Joseph Smith Building auditorium on the south end of the BYU campus. Admission is free, and the public is encouraged to attend.
The speakers will focus on the Savior's life, mission, the Atonement and his influence in life today. The conference will also feature special vocal and instrumental presentations.
For more information, contact Brent Nordgren at 801-422-3293 or email@example.com.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 136
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 26
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 20
- ... 12