PROVO — Elder Gary J. Coleman, an emeritus member of the First Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Andrew C. Skinner; and Gaye Strathearn will be the speakers at Brigham Young University's annual Easter Conference on Saturday, April 7.
The conference, hosted by the Religious Education and the Religious Studies Center, will be from 9 a.m. to noon at the Joseph Smith Building auditorium on the south end of the BYU campus. Admission is free, and the public is encouraged to attend.
The speakers will focus on the Savior's life, mission, the Atonement and his influence in life today. The conference will also feature special vocal and instrumental presentations.
For more information, contact Brent Nordgren at 801-422-3293 or email@example.com.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list of...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 90
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 22
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 9
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6