PROVO — Elder Gary J. Coleman, an emeritus member of the First Quorum of the Seventy of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; Andrew C. Skinner; and Gaye Strathearn will be the speakers at Brigham Young University's annual Easter Conference on Saturday, April 7.
The conference, hosted by the Religious Education and the Religious Studies Center, will be from 9 a.m. to noon at the Joseph Smith Building auditorium on the south end of the BYU campus. Admission is free, and the public is encouraged to attend.
The speakers will focus on the Savior's life, mission, the Atonement and his influence in life today. The conference will also feature special vocal and instrumental presentations.
For more information, contact Brent Nordgren at 801-422-3293 or email@example.com.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- 'The Voice' fans angry about replacement of...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 59
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 49
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20