Jazz (27-23) vs. Celtics (27-22)
Today, 5:30 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: First meeting
Paul Millsap: 16.2 ppg, 9.0 rpg Brandon Bass: 12.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 10.4 ppg, 3.3 rpg Paul Pierce: 18.9 ppg, 5.1 rpg
Al Jefferson: 19.4 ppg, 9.3 rpg Kevin Garnett: 15.4 ppg, 8.1 rpg
C.j. Miles: 9.3 ppg, 1.2 apg Ray Allen: 14.6 ppg, 2.5 apg
Devin Harris: 10.3 ppg, 4.9 apg Rajon Rondo: 12.6 ppg, 10.7 apg
Utah hasn't won in Boston since March 14, 2008, having lost the past three meetings at TD Garden by an average of 17.3 points. ... The Celtics have won three of the past four meetings with the Jazz. ... Sharpshooter Ray Allen (ankle) missed the past two games with an injury, and it's not certain if he'll play tonight. The Celtics will be without small forward Mickael Pietrus (concussion). ... Neither Raja Bell nor Josh Howard are with the team because of medical purposes. Howard is recuperating from a knee scope, while Bell is in Miami to receive a third opinion on his knee. ... The Jazz are the hottest team in the NBA over the past 10 games, having won eight games.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45