Jazz (27-23) vs. Celtics (27-22)
Today, 5:30 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: First meeting
Paul Millsap: 16.2 ppg, 9.0 rpg Brandon Bass: 12.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 10.4 ppg, 3.3 rpg Paul Pierce: 18.9 ppg, 5.1 rpg
Al Jefferson: 19.4 ppg, 9.3 rpg Kevin Garnett: 15.4 ppg, 8.1 rpg
C.j. Miles: 9.3 ppg, 1.2 apg Ray Allen: 14.6 ppg, 2.5 apg
Devin Harris: 10.3 ppg, 4.9 apg Rajon Rondo: 12.6 ppg, 10.7 apg
Utah hasn't won in Boston since March 14, 2008, having lost the past three meetings at TD Garden by an average of 17.3 points. ... The Celtics have won three of the past four meetings with the Jazz. ... Sharpshooter Ray Allen (ankle) missed the past two games with an injury, and it's not certain if he'll play tonight. The Celtics will be without small forward Mickael Pietrus (concussion). ... Neither Raja Bell nor Josh Howard are with the team because of medical purposes. Howard is recuperating from a knee scope, while Bell is in Miami to receive a third opinion on his knee. ... The Jazz are the hottest team in the NBA over the past 10 games, having won eight games.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 142
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 34
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 23
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16