Tony Gutierrez, Associated Press
DALLAS — Jason Terry scored seven consecutive points in a minute to start a game-turning run for the Dallas Mavericks, who went on to a 90-81 victory over the Houston Rockets on Tuesday night.
Dirk Nowitzki had 21 points despite a bad shooting night (5 of 17) for the Mavericks, who have won consecutive games against Houston. Rodrigue Beaubouis had 14 points and Brandan Wright 13.
The Mavericks won 101-99 in overtime on Saturday night in Houston, which played at home again Monday and needed overtime to beat Sacramento.
Luis Scola had 22 points and eight rebounds for the Rockets, while Goran Dragic scored 17 points. Chandler Parsons had 15 points and nine rebounds.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 143
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21