SALT LAKE CITY — An adult cousin of Jennifer Graves, the outspoken sister of Josh Powell, was found late Monday night in a Salt Lake City homeless shelter, much to her family's relief.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Graves wrote in an email around 10:30 Monday night. "Kathy Martin was found in a homeless shelter in the SLC area and is O.K.!"
Kathy Lynn Tarrant Martin, 22, had been last seen in the area of 600 South and State Street at Volunteers of America Monday.
Martin left her home in Syracuse Monday and got on a bus to go to school, but she had never arrived, according to Syracuse Police Lt. Tracy Jensen. Her family reported her missing Monday around 6 p.m.
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for $120K...
- Ad campaign targets proposed Utah...
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a trailer
- Ogden couple not giving up hope on finding...
- Timeline: 3 years after Provo Tabernacle...
- Family of child who survived abuse raises...
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for... 79
- Minimum wage debate rages on 23
- Ad campaign targets proposed Utah... 22
- BYU student, LDS seminary teacher... 17
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for... 17
- State GOP Central Committee chooses... 16
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a... 16
- Economy strong but face of Utah... 14