SALT LAKE CITY — An adult cousin of Jennifer Graves, the outspoken sister of Josh Powell, was found late Monday night in a Salt Lake City homeless shelter, much to her family's relief.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Graves wrote in an email around 10:30 Monday night. "Kathy Martin was found in a homeless shelter in the SLC area and is O.K.!"
Kathy Lynn Tarrant Martin, 22, had been last seen in the area of 600 South and State Street at Volunteers of America Monday.
Martin left her home in Syracuse Monday and got on a bus to go to school, but she had never arrived, according to Syracuse Police Lt. Tracy Jensen. Her family reported her missing Monday around 6 p.m.
- Women innovators leading by example
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10