SALT LAKE CITY — An adult cousin of Jennifer Graves, the outspoken sister of Josh Powell, was found late Monday night in a Salt Lake City homeless shelter, much to her family's relief.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Graves wrote in an email around 10:30 Monday night. "Kathy Martin was found in a homeless shelter in the SLC area and is O.K.!"
Kathy Lynn Tarrant Martin, 22, had been last seen in the area of 600 South and State Street at Volunteers of America Monday.
Martin left her home in Syracuse Monday and got on a bus to go to school, but she had never arrived, according to Syracuse Police Lt. Tracy Jensen. Her family reported her missing Monday around 6 p.m.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 16
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13