SALT LAKE CITY — An adult cousin of Jennifer Graves, the outspoken sister of Josh Powell, was found late Monday night in a Salt Lake City homeless shelter, much to her family's relief.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Graves wrote in an email around 10:30 Monday night. "Kathy Martin was found in a homeless shelter in the SLC area and is O.K.!"
Kathy Lynn Tarrant Martin, 22, had been last seen in the area of 600 South and State Street at Volunteers of America Monday.
Martin left her home in Syracuse Monday and got on a bus to go to school, but she had never arrived, according to Syracuse Police Lt. Tracy Jensen. Her family reported her missing Monday around 6 p.m.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Orem construction fire believed to be arson,...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15