SALT LAKE CITY — An adult cousin of Jennifer Graves, the outspoken sister of Josh Powell, was found late Monday night in a Salt Lake City homeless shelter, much to her family's relief.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Graves wrote in an email around 10:30 Monday night. "Kathy Martin was found in a homeless shelter in the SLC area and is O.K.!"
Kathy Lynn Tarrant Martin, 22, had been last seen in the area of 600 South and State Street at Volunteers of America Monday.
Martin left her home in Syracuse Monday and got on a bus to go to school, but she had never arrived, according to Syracuse Police Lt. Tracy Jensen. Her family reported her missing Monday around 6 p.m.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17