SALT LAKE CITY — An adult cousin of Jennifer Graves, the outspoken sister of Josh Powell, was found late Monday night in a Salt Lake City homeless shelter, much to her family's relief.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Graves wrote in an email around 10:30 Monday night. "Kathy Martin was found in a homeless shelter in the SLC area and is O.K.!"
Kathy Lynn Tarrant Martin, 22, had been last seen in the area of 600 South and State Street at Volunteers of America Monday.
Martin left her home in Syracuse Monday and got on a bus to go to school, but she had never arrived, according to Syracuse Police Lt. Tracy Jensen. Her family reported her missing Monday around 6 p.m.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10